To keep up on my countdown (11 days!) to the premier of The Bachelorette, I thought we should take a more in-depth look at the West Lee mystery. Thanks to the fine folks at ABC, we’re able to find out a little bit more about Mr. Lee from the random assortment of questions they posed and then posted. Here’s hoping these answers weren’t what got him on the show.
Courtesy of ABC.com
Hometown: Walhalla, SC
Who do you admire the most in the world and why? My step-dad, Pat. He’s patient, funny, smart, successful, but still grounded. He’s very wise, great listener, and gives great advice. He’s someone to aspire to be like.
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Ha, probably trying to get on The Bachelorette, but starred in a movie once, went bungee jumping, lived in Spain for six months, wandered around Europe for a month, maybe not outrageous, but amazing.
If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? LeBron James, he gets to play basketball for a living. Plus he’s a freak-of-nature athletic and super rich.
If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you bring with you and why? A boat? Why does no one ever say boat or a radio transmitter? Okay, I’d bring a lifetime supply of pizza, Mila Kunis, and a volleyball. Mila and I could play volleyball and if something ever happened to her I could name the volleyball Wilson and talk to it.
Would you say you’re a little bit country or more of a city person? Ay my innermost, I’ll always be the kids from the country who went around barefoot and never washed his hands before eating, but these days I fit better in a more metropolitan setting.
Tattoo Count: 0
Some items of note from this hard-hitting bio:
- He’s a lawyer. So we know he knows all the legal ramifications of his little murder mystery mix-up. I am guessing this has helped him with that whole situation, although whether or not that is a good thing probably depends on who you ask.
- What is the Most Outrageous Thing You’ve Ever Done? Well this answer could get awkward and uncomfortable. I’m guessing the answer to this is a semi-lie. Also, good thing he has already bungie jumped. I feel like that could be a date on this season and at least we know he won’t break down and cry like a little baby.
- He wants to be Lebron James for a day. Wow how thoughtful and interesting of you to pick Lebron. Was it because of his determination to be the greatest, his strong focus on goals or the great work he does for children. Nope, basically because he’s ‘super rich.’ I’ll give him credit for his honesty here but otherwise it’s just another example of the fine Americans they find to compete for
famelove on national television.
- He’s just a country boy at heart. Forget big-city living and being a fancy lawyer, at his ‘innermost’ West is just a country bumpkin (I can say that because I live in Kentucky. It’s like how you’re allowed to make fun of your parents but no one else is) who wants to run barefoot through the grass. But yuck, c’mon West – at your innermost you’re a dude who doesn’t wash his hands before eating? That’s a little unsanitary and mildly gross.
- Pizza, Mila Kunis and a volleyball. Does anyone find it a little creepy that he mentions that something could happen to Mila Kunis? I’m just saying. Stay away Mila (and Ashley for that matter). Stay far far away.
- No Tattoos. Good to know. I’ll make sure to ignore you while playing a drinking game based on drinking whenever an arm band tattoo appears on-screen.