… my return to blogging! Okay, I know that’s more than a bit of a stretch. Let’s try that over.
… the return of The Bachelorette! More importantly, sweet sweet Emily’s debut as the lady in charge. Not gonna lie, I’m pretty pumped although a bit nervous at the same time. Chris Harrison says this season will be “drastically different.” Let’s explore that thought.
- Will there be boat load of total douches? Yes for sure.
- Will their unmatched talent for douchebaggery be fully exploited by the mild-mannered, super classy, single-mom? My guess, no.
- Will there still be tons of hot-tubbing? Doubtful.
- Will there be at least one singing (or rapping) contestant? The odds are ever in our favor.
- Will there be competitions/battle royals to win Emily’s affection? Yes please!
- Will Ricky Tick (don’t act like you’re not excited to have that little munchkin back on the scene) lay the smack down? Definitely.
- Will Emily be the best dressed Bachelorette in ages? Let’s hope the evil satin monster doesn’t get a hold of her and force her into some red, satin number (I’m looking at you Chantal – I’ll never forget. Never.). Ah, who am I kidding? Even if they did force er into something unfortunate, she’d still look ah-maz-ing.
Side note, I’ve said this before but I feel it needs reiterating. I stopped reading Reality Steve a couple of seasons ago since his comment policy is totally crappy and not supportive of other bloggers. Long story short, I don’t read his spoilers and I won’t be posting any of them here. That doesn’t mean I’m against spoilers, I just don’t read his.
Anyways, let’s all try to make it through one last day before an intense case of secondary embarrassment takes over for the next 12 weeks.
Here’s a little sneak peek to get you in the Bachelorette mood!